Do you love using sketches?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Inspired Blueprints is an awesome sketch inspiration blog and we're looking to add to our team of talented designers. The period of commitment is from October 2013 to March 2014, with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for eight (8) new designers to join our team!
It doesn't matter if you scrap 12x12, 8.5x11, digital, or hybrid...all scrappers are welcome to apply.
The Fine Print:
- This call is open to all scrapbookers worldwide...paper, hybrid and digi scrappers welcome.
- Design team term will be for 6 months from October 2013 to March 2014, with the possibility of extension.
- You will be required to create two layouts per month inspired by the sketches provided to you, and meet the deadlines allocated.
- You must share your IB creations on your blog, and anywhere else applicable, such as facebook, online galleries, etc.
- You are willing to participate ACTIVELY and REGULARLY in our online community by giving positive comments on layouts and welcoming new members.
- You may also have the opportunity to provide prototype layouts for new sketches, however this is not an essential requirement.
- It is preferred that you won't create for any other sketch site design teams during your term with IB.
- Design team experience is not necessary.
- International applicants welcome...the Inspired Blueprints design team covers all four corners of the world.
How to apply:
- Create a new layout based on this sketch...
Please send your application to email@example.com, with DESIGNER CALL in the subject, and include the following:
- Your layout (sized 600x600px)
- Your Name
- Email address
- Blog Link
- List of current design teams
- Submissions close 30 September 2013.
- Successful applicants will be emailed 1 October 2013